Re: Salem Oregon Area fire

Thank god Dave , I’m so relived that you and Nancy are ok and you are home safe and sound .

Gary

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2020, at 2:21 PM, kludi <kludi@juno.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,
 So glad you both are home and safe. I was getting messages from people I dont know asking about you. Also got a call on the  storefront phone asking about you. I didnt know the person so I dont remember the name. People were worried. We were at level 2 until yesterday. Still smoky here but we can see the neighbors today. Hopeful for some rain.
Kay and John

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: DAVE SILVERBERG <sil1812@molalla.net>
Date: 9/17/20 10:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Salem Oregon Area fire

Returned home about an hour ago (9:. Everything covered with ash but everything is safe. We came close but thank Heaven everything intact. Have heard from some of the local iris people offering space. But didn't know until we turned on the computer. Warms ones heart to know that you are being thought of in times of emergency.

Thanks to all and may God Bless you all.

Dave and Nancy