Re: AIS Membership Office / Irma

Thank you for letting us know and prayers for you.  Jeanette

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 4:53 AM, AIS Membership Secretary <80e0412f1@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:
Good morning all. While everything is calm at the moment it is going to get a tad breezy later on today. I fully expect the power to go out by nightfall and be out for several days. We're all buttoned up, stocked up and hunkered down here in Central Florida.
I will write again when things are back up and approaching normalcy. So whether it's fire, flood, wind or earthquake, please stay safe and hug the one you're with.

Tom Gormley
AIS Membership Secretary
PO Box 177
DeLeon Springs, FL 32130