From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 5:00 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fall board meeting and hotel deadline

Hello to everyone who is planning on attending the upcoming fall board meeting
here in Sedona.B  This is a reminder that the deadline for registering for the
meeting as well as making hotel reservations for the discounted rate is
rapidly approaching.B  The deadline is October 15, 2016.B B  This is also the
deadline for the possible optional tour I have arranged.B  I need to know
exactly how many will be attending by that date to confirm the trolley and to
confirm the dinner at the restaurant selected.

Thank you.B  I am attaching another copy of the registration form, etc. for
those who may have misplaced the original ones sent.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary