High Resolution picture of 'Gold Fish' (John Wareman 1934, TB)

All,

We are in need of a high resolution picture of 'Gold Fish' for  the fall
issue of the Bulletin.  Does anyone have one or know of someone  who does?  We
are in final layout and need this photo to support a  hybridizing trends
article by Joe Ghio.  Iris encyclopedia photos are not  good enough.  Help.

If you have send to Jane Milliman at  irises@janemilliman.com as the
aiseditor@irises.org does not  work.

Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society