AIS President traveling

Hello all,I will be traveling for a brief but much needed vacation, beginning
tomorrow, September 29 and returning to Lincoln on Thursday, October 6th.B
Linda and I will be visiting friends and family in Pennsylvania and West
Virginia, and attending a family reunion and wedding this weekend.B  I will be
checking email occasionally during that time, though may be infrequently on
some days.B  Thanks much,Gary__________________________Gary E. White
President, American Iris Society

701 Old Cheney Rd.
Lincoln, NEB  68512