From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org <owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> on behalf
of Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 8:58:33 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fiscal end of year

Hello all,

Well it is that time of year again.  Our current fiscal year will end on
September 30.  If you have any expenses or invoices that you need to have
taken care of before the end of the fiscal year, they need to be sent to me no
later than Monday, September 26, so I have time to prepare the vouchers and
get them taken care of so payments can be issued before the end of the
month.]

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]