Fwd: AIS Centennial Shopping

didn't come through

____________________________________
 From: 101p@rewrite.aisboard.org
To:  aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: 9/12/2016 5:23:58 A.M. US Mountain Standard  Time
Subj: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Centennial Shopping

Dorothy: I totally agree that we have many great volunteers  and for the
most part they are overworked. But new tasks do not have to be  done by the
same group. In fact one of the reasons organizations have problems  is always
asking the same people. We do have at least a small turnover of  members and
I am sure there are new people that emerge. But we have to ask  them. If we
listen to our new members we may hear of many that might take on a  new
job. Getting people involved is a great way to get them invested in a  society.
This works for affiliates, sections, and the main organization.  Sometimes
those of us who have been around a long time find it hard to give up  our
control. We have to offer people the chance to fail. Sometimes they come  back
to something else and do great things.