Re: AIS Centennial Shopping

Thank you, John, for this clarification. Our volunteers are an amazing
group of people; there just are not enough, and you can only ask so much of the
 same group of folks. As Jim noted, we need new, younger people to keep the
 organization healthy.

Dorothy

==

In a message dated 9/11/2016 4:27:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,