David Cadd

Hello all,

The below information was posted on face book by Anna Cadd and I wanted to pass the news on to the rest of you.

Dear Friends,Â
Just to let you know, that my dear husband, David Cadd passed peacefully away today, September 4, 2015, early morning. He died with the smile, talking about the love of me, his family, his home and his irises and iris friends all over the world. He was happy to be home from long stay in the hospital and is finally free of pain, walking hand to hand with God and Black Madonna on the heavenly iris fields. He will be missed by all, as he was just simple good man...

Anna Cadd

I know he will be missed.

Michelle