Re: TWOI on Wiki

Michele is correct, and I should have known better - I do know better.  I apologize for my gaff.

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536