RE: Request for next year's budget

Sorry Debbie, there is no link to the coloring contest, there never has been.
Currently the youth website is 'under construction' - the old website is no
longer valid and we have not established the link to the new site. If things
work out, I hope the picture will be there before the deadline.
Cheryl