Fall Board meeting reports

Well it is that time of year again.  This is your first notice that all reports must be to me no later than Wednesday, Oct. 23 so that I have time to make sure they are formatted correctly before sending them to John to upload to the website.  If you have specific items you want discussed at the board meeting please send me an email so that I can add them to the agenda.  All reports must be either in word or PDF format.

Remember, if I don't have your reports by the cut off date it will be your responsibly to bring them to the meeting with at least 20 copies for the others.  I would love to see a repeat of the spring meeting when I had virtually all the reports by the due date and they were able to be loaded to the website.

Reminders will be coming during the month of Oct.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary