Re: Request for next year's budget

Dwayne,

I don't think the President has any budget currently although I do have
expenses.  Most of which I donate, but it seems reasonable to me that I
should have about $100 for misc. expenses just in case.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 9/26/2013 10:46:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,