Re: Photo Contest Results for 2012 on AIS Website

Jim,

Not in the program that generates this type of slide show. You could right-click and download the picture, then view it with any photo viewer. However, the resolution of the web version of the photos is only 72dpi so anything more than 2X magnification is going to show a lot of pixelation. Frankly we would not want anyone to just be able to download a hi-res version and use them for whatever purpose  (no slight intended).  The copyright still belongs tot he photographer and we have permission only for AIS use.
I am sure the original high-resolution file of any of the photos is available from Janet Smith (aisslides@irises.ocg)

John

On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:01 AM, morrisje1@aol.com wrote:

> John,
>
> I was able to access it now.  There are some really beautiful  pictures.
> Is there anyway to view an enlarged version of each?   Normally I can do so
> by double clicking the image but that doesn't work  here.
>
> Jim M.
>

> In a message dated 9/10/2012 9:09:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> ypauls@sti.net writes:
>
> Go to  www.irises.org
> Photos and  Puzzles
> Galleries