Re: Photo Contest Results for 2012 on AIS Website

Sometimes, as it appears was the case in Janet's email, a web address (URL) gets separated on two lines and the second line is not included if you just click on the first line, so you get a broken address and your browser doesn't know what to display.

As Janet suggested, as an alternative to copying both lines and pasting into your browser's address bar, just use the AIS website navigation menu.

John
On Sep 10, 2012, at 7:01 AM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:

> I have not been able to access it.  I will try later in the day as
> sometimes it doesn't post right away.
>
> Jim M.
>

> In a message dated 9/9/2012 10:46:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> ypauls@sti.net writes:
>
> Thank  you John Jones for all your hard work!
>
> The results of the 2012 AIS  Photo Contest is now up
> on the gallery section of the AIS  Website.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Janet  Smith
>
> http://www.irises.org/Photo_and_Galleries/Contest_Winners/2012%20_Phot
> o_Contest.html