From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Dave Silverberg
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 3:48 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] LIBRARY

Friends: Just a quick note to let you all know that the last of the
historical material at the Silverton location has been moved to the new
library location in Molalla. We are in our new home and now begins the
problem of getting "our house" in order to receive visitors.

Dave Silverberg
AIS Librarian

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: