Carolyn Hawkins Fall Board Meeting Address Change

Dear Folks,

Carolyn Hawkins, our host and registrar for the Fall Board Meeting in
Atlanta has sold her house and will be moving this next week.  She wanted
me to pass onto you her new address, so if you have not registered and
are planning on doing so, to use the new mailing address when mailing
your registration forms.

Carolyn Hawkins
1360 Creek Vista Drive
Cumming, GA  30041

Cell is the same  770-855-4248 and her email will stay the same.

Thanks,

Paul

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e86732e460e4491e1m02vuc