From: cheryl deaton <region15kids@hotmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Dr. John Weiler

I am so sorry to learn the news of Dr. Weiler's passing.  I was never
ortunate to meet the ma, but I have always heard wonderful stories from his
any friends and admirers.
heryl

 From: ypauls@sti.net
 To: AISDiscuss@aisboard.org
 Subject: [AISdiscuss] Dr. John Weiler
 Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:43:08 -0700

 It is with a heavy heart that I pass this information on to you:

 Dr. John Weiler July 8, 1925 - September 19, 2011.

 He died very quickly, no pain from a heart condition.
 No services.

 Janet Smith

o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/