From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Janet Smith
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:16 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] J Arthur Nelson Award

Hello to all,

I am updating the AIS Awards CD that I and Rita created some years back.
Every year I have the same problem, updating the J. Arhtur Nelson Award.

To refresh your memory this award is a certificate for the cultivar winning
the most "BEST OF SHOW" awards.  It is so small you never see the results in
the bulletin.

So who has the information to find out who won in 2010 and 2011?

Thank you,

Janet Smith
AIS Slides

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: