Re: DISASTER PLAN

In a message dated 9/14/2009 6:28:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ritagormley@yahoo.com writes:

Bob,  Operations Manager sounds like a reasonable thing to do especially the
part  that Jody outlines.

"Just as an aside we might consider an  ombudsman that could help affiliates
coordinate with AIS."  We already  have an RVP Respresentative working with
the
RVP Counselor for that  function.  But you really already knew  tha!

Rita

*********
Bob,

I agree with Rita that Operations Manager sounds reasonable.

As to an "ombudsman" my experience in both industry and volunteer societies
 is that after appointment there is an initial flurry of complaints brought
up  with little resolution, followed by benign neglect and the eventual
fading away  of enthusiasm and any belief in change and then the position dies.
 I have  seen this time and time again even with top management support.

Jim M.