RE: 2010 Calendars

Fantastic!  We'll be able to get them to the affiliates before the holidays!
Now that Cooley's is not producing a calendar, we should really be able to
sell our calendars to all the iris fans.

Cheryl

> From: terry@flowerfantasy.net
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2010 Calendars
> Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:30:32 -0700
>
> Hi All
>
> Just got a phone call that the Calendars will be delivered to Portland
> tomorrow with local delivery to the storefront by appointment w/John
>
> Finally!!!
>
> Terry

http://www.bing.com/cashback?form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_BackTo
School_Cashback_BTSCashback_1x1