Re: Fw: AIS Photo Contest, award rhizomes, shipping overseas

I agree. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. I also think that just getting a consensus of the board is enough to make this happen.

Michelle

K. Loberg wrote:
    After a couple of email discussions with our overseas Photo Contest Winner
in Spain, he has said
"I am so delighted to have won the runner up prize in your competition, that I
am not at all concerned about the 'prize'.  For me just winning is quite
enough as photography is something I have always enjoyed."

I have asked him specifically about an alternative award of an AIS membership
or extension, and his response indicates his wife has a 3 year AIS membership
and he would be agreeable to accept some sort of extension of her membership.

Would it be acceptable to all that we give him his Runner-Up award as a one
(1) year extension to his wife's 3 year AIS membership?  By concensus can we
agree to do this, or does it have to be some sort of vote?

Thanks.
Kitty Loberg
AIS Photo Contest Chairperson