Re: AIS Photo Contest, award rhizomes, shipping overseas

Rita

I too like the idea of offering a one year AIS membership or an
extension.

Paul

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:36:35 -0700 (PDT) Rita Gormley
<ritagormley@yahoo.com> writes:
> Kitty, I also wonder if a one year Membership in AIS (or a one year
> extension
> of their current membership) would be an acceptable substitute for a
> rhizome,
> considering the cost of the iris Phyto and shipping?
>
> Rita Gormley

Health Insurance Deals
Get free online quotes on self employed health insurance - Save 30%!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=1GG4vTcHl63QlBAsD9w_4gAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAQAAAAFAAAAAKaP0z4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACRCRAAAAAA==