Re: AIS Budget for 2008-2009

Hello Jill, I do not forsee any change for the Donations Secretary. Donna James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill Bonino" <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: <AISDiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:10 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Budget for 2008-2009

Hi to All Board members, Officers, and Committee Chairs

It is that time again.

I will be closing the books and preparing the financial statements for the AIS year end 9-30-08 and will need information from you on your estimated income and expenses for your operating areas for the draft budget for 9-30-09.

I am planning to have everything completed before Oct 24th so all statements and the draft budget can be sent to John Jones to put on the web for you to download.

**If your area will be similar to activity this year, you don't need to send me anything.

**If you will have new expenses (whether they have been approved or not at this point) or anticipate additional income from what we had this year, please send me details so I can input into the budget.

**If you did not use your approved budgeted expenses this year but want the same amount included in next year's budget, let me know.

**For those areas where a new Committee Chair is just coming on board (Exhibitions and Ad Editor) I will use this past year's activity to start and we can tweak it in Las Vegas.

The draft budget we start with at the Fall Board Meeting includes everything we might want to do next year and many of the items will have been discussed during the meeting before we get to the budget...So let me know your "wish" list.

Thanks for your help.

Jill Bonino
Treasurer