From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Upcoming Fall Board Meeting Agenda
To: AISDiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 12:35 PM

To all persons submitting reports at the fall meeting:  Since I want to
have the agenda as complete as possible before leaving on vacation on
Sept. 26, and before sending it to Roy for his final input, please let
me know within the next two weeks if there is a specific topic I should
add to the agenda under your name.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder