Re: Upcoming Fall Board Meeting Agenda

Hello Michelle,
Agenda items from AIS Storefront:
1. Reprint of the Invitation To Join (ITJ's).
2. International Postage
John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:35:44 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> To all persons submitting reports at the fall meeting:  Since I want
> have the agenda as complete as possible before leaving on vacation
> on
> Sept. 26, and before sending it to Roy for his final input, please
> let
> me know within the next two weeks if there is a specific topic I
> should
> add to the agenda under your name.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michelle Snyder

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m7tDkhjBdVXn6GrKbc3EUPTCZaZK3LMBBERrxXaiciy8bKx/