To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Meeting--The Budget

Hi Jill,

Considering that the youth web page is a part of my budget (which it should
be) and that the cost of printing and postage is going up, I request a
budget of $1500, which will cover the convention pizza party and reception,
the youth web page, two issues of The Iris Fan, and printing and postage for
mailing of the youth packets for new youth members. Right now, Kathy
Chilton and I are working on a CIP with 72 students, but I will send their
packets parcel post to cut down on postage! The trophy for the Clarke
Cosgrove Award is supposed to be paid from the Cosgrove account. Hopefully,
I won't need to use all the funds, and if the new Youth Fund is a success, I
might be able to lower the budget request next year. See you soon!
Cheryl