Sad News.

To All:
     It has just been brought to my attention that notice of the death of
Betty Robert's husband, Ned Roberts, was posted on the Daylily Forum.   The
notice stated that Ned died on Friday following a long illness battling cancer.
It has been a very difficult time for Betty and my heart goes out to her and,
of course, my sympathy to the entire family.   Those of us who have been
through something like this know how wrenching it is, those of us who have not can
only in part imagine the great pain.
     My information came from Roy Epperson who informed me after he was
notified by Glenn Grigg who read the death notice in the Daylily Forum.   Thank you
to both Glenn and Roy for passing the word along.

     Jeanne

Jeanne Clay Plank, President
     The American Iris Society
     Plankmail@aol.com