Fall Meeting Information

Hi to All Board members, Officers, Committee Chairs, RVPs, and Section
Presidents...

The plans for the Fall Board Meeting are coming into focus.  Patricia Randall,
Secretary Pro Tem is sending out the Registration Letters today.  There was a
delay in getting them out due to not getting much information from the
Minneapolis group, so far, about any lunches, dinners or other events that
they may have planned.   We are still working on that.

At this point, send your registration form back to Patricia along with any
Board Agenda items that you have.

Send your reports when ready to me and Patricia and I will put the Board
packets together when we get to Minneapolis.  My FAX # is 818-790-4632.

As we get more information from Minneapolis, I will update you via
AISDiscuss.

If you don't get your letter by next Monday, let me or Patricia know.
Patricia's email is patannran@msn.com

Jill Bonino
Secretary
3110 Kirkham Drive
Glendale,  CA  91206
818-790-3256
FAX # 818-790-4632
aissecjill@earthlink.net

P.S. --Paul Gossett, Convention Liaison, told me that our hotel is within
blocks of the Mall of America (the biggest Mall in America), and that the
shuttle at the hotel will take us there when we need to...All of you shoppers
come prepared!