From: Claire S <e5102afd1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>; Wayne Messer <wrmesser@gmail.com>; Janis Shackelford <jgshackelford@cox.net>
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2018 08:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] October News & Notes - Call for Topics

Hi:
Our club began using the square to take credit card purchases a couple of
years ago.
Since then our sales have increased about 30%.  Janis could verify the
exact amount.
I think the amount of cash in someone's pocket limits their purchase.
But with a credit card, they can purchase and purchase and purchase more
iris.
The square is easy to use and even with the service charge, our club has
increased our
income.
Claire Schneider
San Diego Iris Society

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 11:33 AM Jeanette Graham <