Fall board meeting reports

Hello all,

First of all I want to thank those persons who sent me there reports by what was posted as the cut off date, which was today. I am still missing some reports and have decided to extend the cut off date by a few days.

So, if you haven't sent me a report, please make sure you do so by this Wednesday, October 25. After that time it will be your responsibility to bring the report, along with 26 copies to the board meeting.

Thanks again for all of you who sent your reports.

Michelle