Re: Fwd: 2017 AiS Fall Board Meeting in Dallas, TX

Michelle,
Thank you for attaching the registration form.
Paul

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:43 AM, Michelle Snyder
<102x@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

  Hi everyone,

 The below email was sent in July, which I admit was early but it is when I
received the form.B  Anyway, if you haven't registered for the meeting, here
is the form.

 Michelle