California Fires

Hello all,
I am very saddened to hear reports that the devastating fires in northern
California have destroyed the homes of several of our iris friends in the
Santa Rosa, Sonoma, and Redwood Valley areas.B  And, I know that other folks
are near these and other fires and their homes may be in immediate danger.B
These horrendous fires have now claimed at least 32 lives and are said to be
the worst in California history.B  I hope and pray that this number does not
rise and that our iris friends and families and acquaintences are safe.B  They
must evacuate when the fires are close to them, sometimes having very little
time and warning.B  Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by these
dangerous and tragic wildfires.Gary White__________________________Gary E.
White
President, American Iris Society

701 Old Cheney Rd.