Re: Dallas Airport Transportation

Claire,
The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Addison, TX offer no shuttle service to Love Field
or DFW. This true with a majority of the hotels in the Dallas/Ft. Worth
area.B

I looked at the websites for both Uber and Lyft and found the following.
UBER
DFW to Crowne Plaza was $24 to $47 depending on how many people and the type
of vehicle.
Love Field to Crowne Plaza was $18 to $34 depending on how many people and the
type of vehicle.
LYFT
DFW to Crowne Plaza was $28 to $42 depending on how many people and the type
of vehicle.
Love Field to Crowne Plaza was $20 to $30 depending on how many people and the
type of vehicle.

Paul

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Monday, October 9, 2017 12:33 PM, Claire S