From: Paul W Gossett <fe4c91731@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: AISdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Cc: Bonnie Nichols <bjnhtn@aol.com>; Paul W. <pwgossett1@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 9, 2017 9:05 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Dallas Airport Transportation

Dear Folks,
I received this information from Bonnie Nichols concerning transportation from
the airport to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dallas.
Thank you,
Paul W. Gossett
I encourage our guests to useUBER or LYFT.B  Both are very popular here in
Dallas.B  Last week a friend traveledfrom Love Field to the Crowne Plaza Hotel
and again made the return trip.B It is appx. 9-11 miles from the Love Field
airport to the hotel.B  I say approximatelybecause they might have to go a few
blocks different due to traffic.B  Theprice is approximately $15.00.B  Ibm
not sure what the cost would be for 2+people; however, it would be less
expensive than a taxi.B  If guests preferto take a taxi, there is an abundant
supply of cars right outside the airport doors.B The UBER price I quoted
wasfrom Love Field to the hotel.B  I would think that DFW airport would beonly
slightly more.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app