Upcoming Fall Board Meeting

Hi everyone.  Gerry and I are home but still sleep deprived after not getting much sleep in the last 51 hours.  Anyway, below is your first reminder for the upcoming meeting in Dallas.

This email pertains to all board members and committee chairs that need to present a report at this years Fall board meeting.

All required reports are due to me no later than October 23.  This will give me enough time to do whatever I need to do to them before sending them to David for posting on the website.  Remember, reports need to be sent to me in either PDF or Word.  No report contained within an email will be accepted.  The reports must be sent to me at my AIS Secretary email address, AISSecretary @irises.org, as no one can attach anything to AISDiscuss.  Remember, if you do not have your report to me by the deadline, it will be your responsibility to bring enough copies for the board as well as any quests.  I would suggest 26 copies (19 for the board and 7 for quests)

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary