Optional tour at board meeting

Hello to all of you who sent me checks for the optional trolley tour on Friday, November 5. I am pleased to announce we have a full trolley so you won't be getting your checks back. This is a reminder though that you will need to be in the lobby of the hotel by 2:00 PM on Friday. The trolley will come and pick us up and will be there for a prompt loading at 2:00 and an immediate departure.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Michelle