Re: General Counsel Report

Hi Veronica,

I have uploaded your report.

Thanks

John
__________________
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society

Director, American Iris Society
Chair, AIS Electronic Services Committee

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

On Oct 27, 2016, at 6:55 AM, Veronica Johnson <vjohnson@howardandjohnsonlaw.com> wrote:

John,

I sent my report to Michelle previously, in early October, but it does not appear on your list.  I am attaching it again here in hopes you can add it to the list.

Veronica Johnson
Howard & Johnson, LLC
906 Olive Street, Ste. 200
St. Louis, MO  63101
314.454.1722
314.454.1911 (fax)

PLEASE NOTE: The Missouri Bar Chief Disciplinary Counsel recommends all Missouri lawyers notify recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication; (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa; and (3)persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am communicating to you via e-mail because you have consented to receive communications via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.

<2016 Fall Board Meeting.pdf>