Re: AIS Christmas Gifts

Bob,
Excellent.B  I went to the site and we have some nice items there.
Paul

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:03 AM, Robert Pries
<101p@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

 Dear Members of AISdiscuss. This time of year we often think of Christmas
gifts. Perhaps your local club gives door prizes. With the new T-shirts,
Sweatshirts, Caps, & Coffee Mugs now available you might wish to do some
shopping. But finding the links in your e-mails on how to get their might be
problem. I have a simple solution. Go to the Index on the Left bar of The
Iris
Encyclopedia and choose any of the four words T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Caps or
Coffee Mugs in the IndexB and you will be transported to AISbs CafC)-Express
BB  store. Easier to do then searching e-mails.

--

Bob Pries
Zone 7a