Re: 2015 AIS Convention - Awards Banquet

All,

The AIS guest editor does NOT need AIS Awards PEOPLE pictures as that was covered in the summer 2015 Bulletin.  What she is searching for are pictures of the 2015 AIS Awards IRIS pictures, i.e. Wister:  Money In Your Pocket; Snapshot; Temporal Anomaly; Knowlton; Mohr; Mitchell; Debaillon, winners etc.  She needs the best pictures available without any overwriting on the pictures such as we often find on the AIS Encyclopedia.  If you can help we want pictures acceptable to the award winning hybridizer.  The Dykes medal winner 'Gypsy Lord' for the front cover has been secured.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society