2014 Salt Lake City Fall Board Meeting

Dear Folks,

This is your third reminder.  You need to make your hotel reservation with the DoubleTree
by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel at Midnight tonight MDT.  Our block of rooms
will be released.  The following is the information for the hotel.

DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, 5151 W. Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake
City, UT  84116. Telephone number (801) 539-1515 or 1-800-999-3736.  Rates are $89.00+
tax.  Make reservations directly with the hotel or the toll free number. Reservations MUST BE MADE
by Midnight tonight  MDT.

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE WITH THE AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY.

If you have problems making reservations, please contact Paul W. Gossett
at pwgossett@juno.com  or (918) 853-6204.

Also, Please send your AIS Board Meeting registrations to Susan Boyce.  Most of you had said you would be attending the meeting when I took a survey several months ago and some of you have not registered.  Please register.

Thank you,

Paul W. Gossett