Re: Final reminder re board reports

Dear Michelle:  I hate to sound stupid, but am I supposed to make a report as
Pres. of SLI?  I didn't in the past but would be happy to.  Bobbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Final reminder re board reports

    This is your final reminder that all reports must be to me no later
than Wednesday, Oct. 23 so that I have time to make sure    they are formatted
correctly before sending them to John to upload    to the website.  If you
have specific items you want discussed at    the board meeting please send me
an email so that I can add them to    the agenda.  All reports must be either
in word or PDF    format.

    Remember, if I don't have your reports by the cut off date it will    be
your responsibly to bring them to the meeting with at least 20    copies for
the others.  I would love to see a repeat of the spring    meeting when I had
virtually all the reports by the due date and    they were able to be loaded
to the website.

    Thank you,

    Michelle Snyder
    AIS Secretary