Re: Free Conference Call

Not that is matters much but there is a limit of 96 callers, and a limit to each conference call of 6 hours. Multiple sequential calls are possible. There is no limit on the number of conference calls.

I already have an account named AIS Board we can use anytime. Long distance charges for each caller apply.
Depending on what type of phone account you have a call may just use up free minutes.

John

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorder
American Iris Society