Re: Last Reports - Correction to Treasurer Report

Correction Alert!

In my written Treasurer's Report, on Page 4,  I state that the AIS shopping cart will be updated for the change in pricing for a member discount...If I had read the minutes further along than I did, I would remember that we TABLED this motion.  Therefore, my report now states that by Nov 1, 2012, the AIS shopping cart will be updated for all current products and current pricing.  Thank you Susan for catching this...See all of you soon in Columbus.  Jill