Re: First Set of Reports

Dave,

I was finally able to access all reports except AIS93011OPERATIONS by
reducing the website address to search just:  aisboard.org/aisdocs.   That
worked whereas the complete address was evidently too much for my  computer.  Try
it.

Jim M.

In a message dated 10/24/2012 2:27:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,