RE: 2011 Firenze

Or to save you time:
Risultats Florence 2011
INTERNATIONAL IRIS COMPETITION IN FLORENCE 2011

TALL BEARDED

1st Premio Firenze (Gold Florin) of the Tourist Organisation: SILK
ROAD (Keith Keppel - USA)

2nd Tuscany Region Prize: EGEO (Tiziano Dotto . Italy)

3rd Silver Plate of the Industrial Organisation: CLOUDSCAPE (Paul
Black - USA)

4th Italian Iris Society Silver Medal Piero Bargellini: SPOT ON
(Michael Sutton - USA)

5th Honourable Mention: BATTLESTAR ATLANTIS (Terry Aitken - USA)
6th Honourable Mention: RAVEN GIRL (Schreiners Garden - USA)
7th Honourable Mention: ATLANTIC SKY (Gary Middleton - United
Kingdom)
8th Honourable Mention: CORAL SPLENDOR (Paul Black - USA)
9th Honourable Mention: FLASH OF LIGHT (Thomas Johnson - USA)
10th Honourable Mention: SERTSE OKEANU (Igor Khorosh - Ukraina)

Special Prizes
Comune di Firenze Silver Plate for the Best Red Variety: TRAFFIC
LIGHT (Luigi Mostosi - Italy)
Chamber of Commerce Prize for the Best Commercial Variety: CORAL
SPLENDOR (Paul Black - USA)
Amici dei Fiori Prize for the Best Italian Variety: EGEO (Tiziano
Dotto - Italy)
Louise Branch Prize for the Best Branched Variety: MONTEFIORE
(Leonardo Urbinati - Italy)
Florence Garden Club Cup for the Most Original Colour: NEW FACE (Paul
Black - USA)
Perugia Garden Club Cup for the Best Scented Variety: NEW FACE (Paul
Black - USA)
Rora and Luciano Bausi Prize for the Best Blue Variety: ADRIATIC
WAVES (Keith Keppel - USA)
Leila and Paolo Tarini Prize for the Best Violet Variety: TENEBROSO
(Augusto Bianco- Italy)
Giorgio Saviane Prize for the Best Early Variety: PEGGY ANNE (George
Sutton - USA)
Antonio Del Campana Prize for the Best Late Variety: SILK ROAD (Keith
Keppel - USA)
Laura Tancredi Prize for the Best Pink Variety: FOR LOVERS ONLY (Paul
Black - USA)
Societ` Toscana di Orticultura Prize for the Best Border Bearded
Variety: SAHARIANA (Augusto Bianco - Italy)