From: Paul W Gossett <pwgossett@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Board Meeting in Atlanta Reminder

Dear Folks,

f you are planning on attending the Fall Board Meeting in Atlanta,
eorgia, you need to make your hotel reservations NOW.

he Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta are holding a block of rooms for us
ntil October 5, 2011.  Contact the Embassy Suites Hotel  Atlanta
irport
700 Southport Road, Atlanta, GA 30337 (Call 1-800-362-2779 and mention
he American Iris Society and hotel location or call the hotel direct at
404) 767-1988 for reservations no later than October 5, 2011.
JUST A NOTE OF WARNING:  AFTER OCTOBER 5, 2011 THE RATES ON THE HOTEL
ILL INCREASE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE $99 RATE.  PLEASE REGISTER
ITH THE HOTEL NOW.

hanks,

aul
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/