Re: AIS Fall Board Meeting in Atlanta Reminder

Hugh,

Here is the schedule.

Paul

2011 ATLANTA FALL AIS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
November 4-6, 2011

As you plan your trip to Atlanta checkout www.atlanta.net/50fun/ for
places to visit while you are here.  Remember that the rates at the hotel
are available for Thursday, November 3 and Sunday, November 6th if you
want to stay and make side trips.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011

3:00  7:00 PM		Registration
				Dinner on your own
5:30  7:30  PM		Embassy Suites Managers Reception 5:30-7:30 PM
 (chips/dip, etc. & drinks with the ticket when you register)
7:00  11:00 PM		Board Meeting

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2011

7:30  8:30 AM 		Free Full Breakfast (cooked to order if desired)
8:00  8:30 AM		Registration
8:30 AM  Noon		Board Meeting
Noon  1:30 PM		Lunch
1:30  5:30 PM		Board Meeting
5:30  7:30  PM		Embassy Suites Managers Reception 5:30-7:30 PM
 (chips/dip, etc. & drinks with the ticket when you register)
5:30  7:00 PM		Dinner
7:00  11:00 PM		Board Meeting

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
7:30  -				Completion of Board Meeting as needed.  (Early start in
				case someone wants/needs to attend Region 5 Fall Meeting)

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011  (separate registration form required)
AIS Board members are welcome to attend but must register separately

Region 5 Fall Meeting

8:30  9:00 AM		Registration
9:00  Noon			Judges Training
Noon  1:00 PM		Lunch
1:00  3:30 PM		Brief Business Meeting and Rhizome Auction

JUST A NOTE OF WARNING:  AFTER OCTOBER 5, 2011 THE RATES ON THE HOTEL
WILL INCREASE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE $99 RATE.  PLEASE REGISTER
WITH THE HOTEL EARLY

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 09:55:56 -0500 Stout Gardens <stoutgarden@cox.net>
writes:
> Paul,
>
> Is there a schedule anywhere? Trying to figure out exactly when I
> need
> to get there and when it's over.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugh
>
> On 9/29/2011 9:25 PM, Paul W Gossett wrote:
> > Dear Folks,
> >

> > If you are planning on attending the Fall Board Meeting in
> Atlanta,
> > Georgia, you need to make your hotel reservations NOW.
> >

> > The Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta are holding a block of rooms
> for us
> > until October 5, 2011.  Contact the Embassy Suites Hotel  Atlanta
> > Airport
> > 4700 Southport Road, Atlanta, GA 30337 (Call 1-800-362-2779 and
> mention
> > the American Iris Society and hotel location or call the hotel
> direct at
> > (404) 767-1988 for reservations no later than October 5, 2011.
> >
> > JUST A NOTE OF WARNING:  AFTER OCTOBER 5, 2011 THE RATES ON THE
> HOTEL
> > WILL INCREASE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE $99 RATE.  PLEASE
> REGISTER
> > WITH THE HOTEL NOW.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Paul

> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e88e479222ee4b8e8m02vuc