From: cheryl deaton <region15kids@hotmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2010 calendar

Terry,
Just received my 2010 AIS calendar - it's WONDERFUL!!!  I especially like the
se of "other than tall bearded" photos.  What a marvelous way to expose
veryone to the varieties of irises that are out there.  Once again a
ANTASTIC job!  Thank you so much, Terry!
Cheryl Deaton
otmail: Trusted email with Microsofts powerful SPAM protection.
ttp://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/