RE: Motion for reinstatement of Photo Coordinator

Hi All
I'm a little surprised at the need to "formalize" this situation. Right now,
Rita Gormley is our "go to person".
Comments? One criterion for someone to go on the "list of photographers"
will be the size of camera they will be using. One option to be discussed at
the fall meeting will be change in size of the bulletin to 8 1/2" x 11".
Coming up with a cover photo that big will require very high resolution
images. Of course, inside images are not as critical. I will try to come up
with a minimum size camera. I will observe that good cameras are getting
better and cheaper as time goes by.
I try to shoot every flower as if it was going to be the bulletin cover.
There is a flattering angle and a story to tell with every picture.
We are in the business of selling "IRISES".
Terry